Wednesday, December 03, 2003

The Great Dress-up Expirement...

It's Hawaii. I like to dress casual. Surf shorts, t-shit and slippers. Just cause I felt like it, i dressed up nice. I wore a longsleeve silk shirt with a colar, nice dress slacks, dress shoes, right down to the dress socks, i was nice looking. Not church, but corporate level all the way.
What i was most interested in was the reaction of my fellow peers. Most were confused. Some didnt recognise me. I think my favorite reaction of all was Jessica Monsons, "Wow. Who gave you a bath?" I was about to go into deatails when she ran off screaming. People treated me different all day. They thought i was smart, kind, and professional. If it wasn't for the fact that I had a weggie all day i had to pick, i would have completely fooled them...

No comments: