Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Mr. 300...

"Well hello Mr. Fancy Pants! I got some news for you. You aren't leading but two things right now: Jack and [Squat]...And Jack left town." - Bruce Campbell as Ash in Army of Darkness


Maybe I haven't made it clear enough in my header..."I am too smrt and busy to waste time correcting typoes...". With mild pride I announce that JaredBodine.com has now had over 300 hits. Most were probably from Fei, Jessica's mom, or myself, but hey, that's a good number either way you slice it.
With great popularity comes great scrutiny. (Hey, that's catchy! uh...that's U.S. patent #123-324654-adsf-*56434%$@54.4, so don't think of using it without my royalty fee.)
Here is some feedback:

  • My sister, Ladawn writes, "...you are a pretty good writer. Minus the spelling."
  • My mom says, "Maybe you should check your spelling before you publish them."
  • Mom Monson has offered to have her daughter proof read for me.
  • I even got an email via "Ankle Dave", whom must mean "uncle". And he is correcting my spelling?

I did fix the stuff he found, so I don't mind occasional help. But, hey, we all make typos. I know you derive some sick pleasure from pointing out my mistakes, but...beam...mote... (you might want to refer to the Sermon on the Mount for that reference.)

I guess what I'm getting at people is this. WHO REALLY CARES IF I SPELL "SUPERFLUOUS" RIGHT? I dare say most of the words I misspell you don't know anyway. Otherwise you know the word and don't need it spelled correctly. It's trivial to my thoughts.

I put this as an earlier blog, but it bares repeating:

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by isltef but the wrod as a wlohe." --- Rowland Croucher


There you have it. My frist and lsat ltteres are in the rghit pclae. Waht mroe do you polepe wnat?

You can have your Fancy Pants writing, but I go for true content.

JaredBodine.com! 300 out of Billions of people can't be THAT messed up!

No comments: