Monday, December 08, 2003

"I am so smart, I am so smart! S-M-R-T...I mean...S-M-A-R-T..." - Homer Simpson in Homer Goes Back to College

so, it's finals week. As far as finals go, this is pretty good cake walk. I took two finals today. The first one I was tired for, since it was 7am. I have such a good "A" that my final was just for extra credit...literally. Instead of the three hours it took some, i was out in one. My next one was a class that is harder, Computer Programming II. I did the math, if I get any higher than at 52%, i get an "A". I finnished the test in half an hour...much eiser than i thought it would be.
After that, i went to work on my final for tommorrow. It's my Red Hat Linux administration class. We have a total of 12 workbooks, each worth an equal portion of our grade. In these, you have to read the explainations, do an online exercise, and an online quiz. If you don't finnish the questions or exercises in time, you get a zero for the book. I forgot about the deadline and was worried that my grade would slip. I asked my teacher. My grade was at 109% before i messed up. It dropped to a paultry 107% after that screwup. I guess i learned my lesson! I have a pass/fail test and the final for my red hat class tommorrow and one last institute final to go. Then i can waste my time in my room watching tv on my computer wishing i was home like everbody else here.
I actually have people mad at me for my grades.
I think I need to have a new slogan, "Don't Hate me because I'm smart...hate me becuase I'm smarter than you..."

No comments: