Saturday, October 16, 2010

Maia's Missed Milestone Memorialized in Media...

Ok, so it's bound to happen. When the big milestones of Maia's life come, I'm bound to miss some, right? Well, I've already missed the first. Maia rolled over. Ok, not huge, I know. But it's our first baby, and up till now, she's hasn't moved more than an inch without our assistance. So, to see her finally do something on her own is big enough for us.

I was on a business trip when it happened. Mom also missed it. She left Maia on her back in the crib, came to check on her and noticed the achievement. Clearly, I have rubbed off on Anna, because her instinct was to grab the camera and record her doing it again. And so she did.



Unfortunately for Maia, she now suffers the same affliction as most turtles. Once she is rolled over, she is powerless to change it. Well, maybe we can record that moment...

3 comments:

lacey said...

cute video...cuter baby

Unknown said...

Now I know what Jared would look like if he was Asain...cuter than I would have thought.

Jared said...

Well, if I were an Asian AND a girl, maybe...