Thursday, August 04, 2011

I Might Be Giant, Too...

Anyone who knows me well knows that my favorite band is They Might Be Giants (TMBG). They recently released their brand new album, Join Us. And with the release of this album, they rolled out a new fan club. I took the album name as a call and joined them immediately.

As a cool perk, I not only got a good deal on the album, t-shirt, and advance downloads. I also got to be immortalized in the album cover art.

Here is my 15 min...er...millimeters:


Did you see it? Let's do a zoom and enhance:


Yeah, its official, I might be giant, too. Don't you feel special that you know me? It's the second best thing to knowing the twin quasars of rock, They Might Be Giant's John and John. Of course, odds are good if you had to click on the first link in the post, you probably don't know who TMBG is anyway. So, in that respect, I may be more famous to you then TMBG.

Hm, maybe TMBG should now be thanking me for including them on my blog...

No comments: