Wednesday, July 15, 2015

New Name, New Life...

In the time that I have owned this blog, it has gone through quite some changes. It started with an awful puke-green theme that was practically 8-bit and called "Lost in Laie." Then I cleaned up the theme, but kept the same as I was still in Laie, Hawaii going to school. 

When I'd take long breaks at my parent's house for the summer, it was called, "Menace in Mesa." And just as I was doing another overhaul of the face, I moved to Guam thus naming the blog, "Gone in Guam."

Well, now after 9 long years, it's time for a new skin and new title to match the new locale and phase of my life. I've packed up the family and left Guam to live life a little differently. I am still doing my real estate investments under Bodine Enterprises. I'm also keeping my IT skills fresh with Bodine IT and Bodine SEO, a search engine optimization service. I'm sure you have noticed there is no 9-5-er in there. I am considering getting back into the radio game, my old employer Kim Komando is hiring now, and I'm back in town. 

Long story short, I'm doing a lot, but in a few odd directions, so for now, the blog is now renamed the oddly-spelled but phonetically correct "Phloundering in Phoenix." 

More to come...

No comments: