Friday, January 02, 2004

"The secret to success, whether it's women or money, is knowing when to quit. I oughta know: I'm divorced and broke." - Sonny Crockett "Miami Vice" (1984)

Success! I've done it! I have created a marvel. Ladies and Gentleman there is now JaredBodine.com!!! I e-mailed my aquaintences and the site was visited like crazy! It was visited so much that Yahoo had to shut it down a few times for too much usage. It was a complete success! I'd like to thank all those who made this possible...me...well that was short. I am pleased to announce that the winner of the best reply goes to...Barry Young! The quote, "Thanks for using our [Weststar's] picture. Only, don't tell anyone you worked for us!" is what clinched it. Congratulations to Barry. Tell him what he won, Ed!

No comments: