Thursday, June 10, 2004

Do-Do-Doo...I'm sorry, the mission you were trying to reach has been disconnected or is no longer in service. Please hang up and get called again.


Jessica wanted to ask for a delay on her call because she wanted to be there for her brother's wedding. I personally think she should have taken the Prophet's signed advice about when and where to go. It's kinda like saying, "I want to serve you Lord...oh...well, what do you have that's more convenient? Ya, I volunteered, but only to serve you on my terms..." But I can understand why she asked if she could go later and she will still be serving.

And serve she shall, but instead of just getting a delay, she got a whole new mission. She has been reassigned to the "Texas Fort Worth Mission" and is no longer learning a foreign language (unless you count English as a second language for her.)


Texas Fort Worth


Back in my day, you had to at least show up to the mission to be kicked out of it. The good news is that now she will be far away from Jake’s home. Oh, and they love steak there, so I would love to watch her have to eat an 8oz. sirloin every day…*evil laugh*


Jessica's New Diet


Once again, good luck, Jessica. And please don’t do anything to change your mission again; I’m tired of finding pics for each place you go to…

No comments: