Friday, January 13, 2006

No, Really, That's Me...

I recieved my daily newsletter from the Digital Godess, Kim Komando today. In it I followed a link to her latest column. Check out the beginning:
"With a cellphone or an iPod, you can watch movies and television wherever you go. Portable video isn't the next big thing; it's here, and it's exploding.

You might not think that people would want to use a phone to watch movies. But a friend of mine does just that. He gets about four hours of movie-watching per charge. His phone, an Audiovox, is really a hand-held computer, running Windows Mobile 2003 and Windows Media Player."
That's me! My cell phone and practice of using it for video enjoyment was mentioned nation wide. I am so cool now! When I was working for her company, WestStar, over the Christmas break I was showing off my cool cell phone. It made an impact apparently.

That's right, I, her cool friend, am cool enough to do just that...but wait, there's another line...
"Video on the go may still be too geeky for many users."
Well, at least I still got a mention...

1 comment:

Rossie said...

There are lots of famous geek-types, you're joining an elite circle. Be proud!