Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Message Machine Maddnes...

For the last few months now I have had many complaints about my phone's answering machine message. They all comment that my greeting was funny, but that it's real old now. Well, I agree, but I don't really want to put any effort into it any more. So, you do better!

That's right. I am asking for you, my faithful reader, to assist me in a creating a new greeting. Leave a comment on my blog and I will pick my favorite one. The winner gets an autographed photo of me!

Get on those thinking cap and bust out with those creative craniums. The deadline is two weeks from the date this post hits the net. Jared needs a new answering machine message!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok here is one for ya. have a HOtt sounding girl do the message for you. by say "Hello, you have reached Jared Bodine Inc. How may I help you." after a pause she countinues, sorry he is not in right now. or he is busy, let he direct you or foward you to his voice box. then the beep
Hope you like it

Elder Tanner

Rare Insights said...

Hi,

You have reached Jared's Sixth Sense Detective Agency. We know who you are and what you want, so at the sound of the beep, please hang up.

It's worked wonders for me.

Anonymous said...

How about, Hi you have reached Jared's cell phone. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Beep.

Amanda/Mandie said...

How about this one:

Hey, you've reached a cell phone that if you aren't sure of the number, then you probably don't know me. Leave a message if you think this might be a mistake.