Monday, April 30, 2007

Quality Control...

While casually surfing the net for...who knows, my usual stuff. I took notice of a banner add on the side. I normally disregard them, but for some reason, this picture kept coming up. And then I noticed something very, very wrong with it.



Is it just me, or was the white spot light shining up between her legs on a white bikini bottom a bad idea. I'm not some sicko pervert, but this pic makes me wonder if this is some sort of Bangkok He-she Teen contest.

No, I didn't bother going to the actual site advertised. If this is what gets through their quality control for an enticement to visit, I can only imagine what quality of college girls they got on the docket.

3 comments:

Rusch said...

Yeas, the womens they are also the mens. Are womens they being near Uzbekistan radioactions? yeas, very nice. (Borats thoughts)

Anonymous said...

Why were you looking that close at her crotch??? Where is your mind these days?

Rob said...

I'm confussd; were you searching for "taste great" or "less filling" when you found this?