Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hair, Hair, Hair...

Men always have a bad rap when it comes to being hairy. My brother-in-law, Aaron, leaves so much hair behind that my sister asks him to literally shave the toilet seat when he's done using it...every time.

I think, and now have proof, that the problem is more with the women than the men. In the time that Anna has been here, I have seen more hair-tumbleweeds than ever before in my life.

Just yesterday, we had a shower and after it the tub was clogged with hair. We had to bunch it up and move it just to let the water drain. Today, while Anna was in the shower I noticed that in two days we have amassed enough follicles to make three wigs and and a parka (and with some left over to donate to Brittney Spears).

And if you think this is bad, you should see the inside of the shower!


Don't get me wrong. I love my wife. And I love living with her. And there is nothing about our living conditions that I would want changed. But the fact of the matter is that she sheds like a Siberian cat in August while on chemotherapy.

So, before we always give the men a hard time about hair, lets just remember that we all have hair and we all leave it behind. Except for me of course, because I have absolutely no body hair at all...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had Asian mission companions. I remember all the hair in the drain. Yuck!

J&J said...

remember the time we tried to take care of some of that bodily hair. ouche!

Jared said...

Hahaha! Ohh the pain of it still haunts me! :)