Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Preggers...!

Ok, so I've been very busy lately with the move, and Conference weekend, and a new church calling as the District Executive Secretary, and also a job change (more on that in a future post). But with all things going on in my life, I have to announce one more big change in my life.

Anna is pregnant!!!



When I told my sister, Lacey, she asked if the baby was mine. A fair question. So, yes, I am the father. But we are unsure if Anna is the mother... (Figure that one out)

I am super busy and I have oh-so-much I going on right now, so I don't have a lot of pics or videos ready to go. But, I can tell you Anna's due date is May 11, 2010. And yes, Anna has constant morning sickens.

Now that Anna is eating for two I can get away with gaining some sympathy weight, right?

9 comments:

Allison said...

ewwww gross...you guys DO IT? LOL Congratulations!!! I'm so excited!

Fei said...

Congratulations, you two!

Sounds like the perfect timing to do the baker + the bun in the oven (you're the baker, she's the oven..) for Halloween. :)

Unknown said...

I feel for her. I wish I could be there to help her. I wouldn't wish that feeling on my worst enemy...And I have a lot of enemies...Some things they say to try, never worked for me, but you never know, ginger, the medication Zofran (they have other as well, ask her doctor), keeping a full stomach (ironic, when you barf, it empties), soda crackers (helped me a little as did yogurt).

Nate and Annah Butterfield said...

Congrats!!! Babies are fun!

Allison said...

One thing that really helped me and was recommended by my doctor was to sip on a can of coke. Not Diet Coke the real stuff. It's helped a TON!!! I have told other girls about this and they have loved it too. Try it!

Lacey said...

Remember that once the baby is born your sympathetic weight turns to just plain pathetic weight!

J&J said...

Well Well, I gotta say congratulations to you Jared, So who is the mother? Man I cant believe your still using that Joke after all these years. ;)

Jared said...

Yeah, I've used the joke before, but this time I can use it on ME. Much funnier! :)

lacey said...

Hunter says he can't wait to see his red head Asian cousin...