Friday, March 26, 2004


I wanna know, can you show me
I wanna know about these
strangers like me
Tell me more, please show me
Something's familiar about these strangers like me

- "Strangers Like Me" by Phil Collins


I have just joined a secret combination...well...not so much of a secret...it's more like a world wide public realm thing.

Most of the people on the "ring" have primarily LDS and Mormon based entries. Mine are more like my life in general. But being an RM and currently attending BYU-Hawaii, I think I'd fit in well enough.

If you are joining me for the first time, I recommend you see my history. Some of my funniest stuff was back in '03, so feel free to be nostalgic for me. You will notice my links on the right with this new set of links looking like this: "<<?|LDS Blogs|list>>."

It's been prophesied that we'd cover the earth like a stone cut out of the mountain without hands...I somehow doubt that the internet and blogs are what Daniel had in mind...

No comments: