Saturday, July 31, 2004

So Many Choices...

I have been out of town for the last week, so my blog has been getting a bit neglected. I am at work now and therefore can't tell you all about what I did in Utah and how it all went, but I have time for one small golden nugget of my trip.

After a nice trip to the odd town of Manti and the beautiful castle temple that resides in it, we were peckish, so we went to find a place on the road. The best we could find was a place called "Bare Naked Chicken". With a name like that, it has too be good. I ordered the funest sounding meal, reguardless of what was in it - "Cock-a-doodle-Moo". The girl who looked far too attractive and mature to me to be wearing a "class of 2005" t-shirt (I must be getting old...) leaned out of the drive through window and asked me what kind of sauce I wanted with my meal. I had no idea what a place like this could have.

"What are my options?"

"Well, we have...ranch...and...crap..."

My responce came quickly, "I'll take the ranch!" Then I thought about it some more, "Actually, is it freshly squeezed?"

It wasn't.

No comments: