Sunday, August 01, 2004

100th Anniversary!!!

To date, I have posted 100 blogs! I have had this blog since Tuesday, August 26, 2003. In that time I have changed the entire design, and the name. It used to be a "sickly green" as many have told me. It was also called "Jared's Pimp Blogger". I only called it that becuase I had no idea what to call it and I didn't want to just use my name. The first few posts were short of stellar or even the title "Pimp". I regret that my first words were so bad:
Blog one. Stardate, 1.456.3482 and 3 halfs.

I guess it was as funny as I could do. I only intended this to be a way to keep in touch with Wendy Hayes and Stephanie Leavett who have not updated thier blogs which inspired me to blog in many, many moons.

On the dawn of this day and the precipice of my return to Hawaii I am filled with sentimental angst. I was going to run through all my old blogs, find my most funny and memorable toughts and quotes and recap for you. In hind sight, I have decided to not go that route (mostly because I am lazy). But if you have some time to kill, look around and amuse yourself with my quips and antics of the past year. You may find stuff you forgot about or never noticed before.

Now that I have patted myself of the back enough, I shall put this blog to rest and send it to the archive room with my other dusty thoughts and ideas.

No comments: