Saturday, August 28, 2004

Da Gangsta Life, know what I'm sayin'?...

I have to hand it to computer geeks. They can really do funny things. I was visiting another blog and she recomended killing some time at this site. It transforms a regular site's language to gangsta lingo. It's got some cuss words that I'm not fond of, but it's pretty funny to see what they do. I recomend using news sites. That's funny stuff.

The one I tried first was CNN.com. Here are some headlines I saw:

"Making paper da old fashioned way - earning that shiznit"
"The 34-year-old married father of five worked as a full-time waiter fo' three years while studying finance at Texas Tech University in Lubbock n' shit. And get this: Tha dude finished tha dude's Bachelor of Arts degree in four years, know what I'm sayin'?"

"Fools make that shiznit a double"

"VIDEO: Remembering da bravery of a cuz lost at sea"


And when looking at my own site it reads:

"Aloooooooooha!!! I am back on da green campus of BYU-Hawaii 'n things are alright." My RA job is secure fo' one mo' year 'n I has my own room!
School starts soon which will sour da plesantness of living here n' sh*t..."


And last but not least, a recent post of mine:

"Ah, da joy of only having public toilets at my disposal, know what I'm sayin'? As Larry da Cable Guy from da Blue Collar Comedy Tour says,

"I believe that da only thing worse than having diareah is trying has that shiznit quietly in a public restroom, know what I'm sayin'? "

How true n' sh*t.

Today while doing da thing we izzall gotta do I hear da fool in da bathroom on da other siiiiide of my wall (obviously a freshman) ax, "So, can yo' ass hear da muthas on da other siiiiide taking a poop too?"

I has a thing 'bout cussing. I don't do that shiznit, know what I'm sayin'? So I chose hold my tounge 'n not respond at izzall." My initial responce however wuz,
"I'm not sho, but I am definatly hearing an a**hole right now, know what I'm sayin'? .."


Tha dude thought tha dude wuz something, but I smugly took that one as a victory, know what I'm sayin'?

Got Something be like? Say that shiznit! - -

No comments: