Tuesday, August 03, 2004

More pics from Europe and Utah...


I figure that if I post this pic first, Jessica can't use it to blackmail me...




A sobering view of one of the infamous Nazi concentration camps.




This is a better quality shot like the one I posted of me earlier from Mad Ludwig's Castle.




My parents at what's left of the Berlin wall. We had no problem going to the other side...




This is my mom standing infront of the famous doors to the church that Martin Luther nailed his 97 theses to. You'd think he would have gone all the way and made an even 100...




I don't mean to boast, but you have to admit that I do look good...




It took us a long time to convince Jessica to join us in this romp. We went summer lugeing in Utah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u think u r cool but no this is gay wow bunny ears but one good pic next to the tall building where your fat ass dented the rail ha ha sryy