Thursday, September 09, 2004

On the Menu...

I just can't hold back. I know I never repeat myself...but I have to make a list of some of my more favorite menu items that I have actually seen and been fed over the last year at our Much Applauded Caf:

  1. Malay Chicken

    People...er...soilent green...er...Malay Chicken...that's it.


  2. Sweet and Sour Soy Chicken Burger (BBQ flavor)

    Sweet and Sour Soy Chicken Burger (BBQ Flavour)


  3. Chicken Adobe

  4. Fish (and I mean the whole fish, eyes to entrails)

    Fish Heads, Fish Heads, Rollie Pollie Fish Heads...


  5. Fish and Chips and Fries

  6. Lamb Curry

    Lamb Curry (Notice the Oompaloompa femur bone to the right)


  7. And my personal all time favorite served just before I left for Europe...
  8. Meat Suprise Foil Dinner

    Foil Meat Suprise (dramtic recreation)




A shipment just came in from Iraq for next weeks dinner...Camel Spider Flambe


Camel Spider

No comments: