Monday, August 28, 2006

Brady Bunch Tiki God...

I recently made a video which I call "Brady Bunch Tiki God." Ya, creative title, I know.

For my sister's birthday, I got her season 4 of "The Brady Bunch." We watched the three part Hawaiian episode together. While watching it we remininced over the song by the President's Of the United States of America called "Tiki God" where they talk about the episode. I thought it'd be a cool idea to make a video mixing the two.

So, since I am no longer a student, and dating on Guam is sparce indeed, I have finally had the time to do it. I know it's not the best I could do. There are some flaws in it and I could retune it up some, but it was just for fun. I mixed two versions of the "Tiki God" song and all three episodes. Had I spent more than a few hours on two nights, I could do better. Oh well, I still like it.

I figured it was good enough to share, so I posted it on Google Video. Days later, I got this email:

Hi,

Your video "Brady Bunch Tiki God" was rejected because it didn't comply with our Program Policies.

...When videos do not meet our standards, we disapprove them.

...Please make sure that you have all legal rights to use the content you wish to submit to Google.

...Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Google Video Team


You can't keep a good man down. So, I'm hosting it on my site myself. Who needs Google anyway? I also tried to submit it to YouTube, but my internet is provided by the church, so I couldn't access the site (blocked).

Feel free to watch, critique, enjoy, and share! You can upload it to YouTube or other sites for me. I don't mind at all.

Download your copy: