Wednesday, August 30, 2006

...and I'm P.O.'d!

My long awaited threat of beginning my podcasting has now come into fruition. I will be hosting them myself, but I am in the works of getting them put up on iTunes as well. I'll keep you up to date on any happenings.

I think that for now, my P.O.'d Casts will also be in the blog as text. So either way, you get the rantings and ravings. You could download the podcast or stream it and read along. Whatever suits your tastes.

Below is the first of what I hope to be many P.O.'d Casts.


Download the P.O.'d Cast Here!


My name is Jared Bodine...and I’m P.O.’d.

I’ve been threatening to start a podcast on this site for some time. Well, that long awaited day has now come. During this series of P.O.’d casts, I will share with you the things that I see in life that, well, really make me P.O.’d.

The only problem I think I will have is choosing which things be P.O.’d about. I’m P.O.’d about being single. I’m P.O.’d about the way I get treated as a result.

I’m P.O.’d at BYU-Hawaii for never having school on King Kamehameha Day, Lei Day, Queen Liliokalani Day and Prince Kuhio Day, but never canceling classes or tests on my birthday, Veteran’s Day...and on the same island as Pear Harbor!

I’m P.O.’d about everyone using their culture as an excuse to be late. I’m P.O.’d that being a white American, I can’t use my race to make excuses for anything but being lame.

I’m P.O.’d that somebody let Paris Hilton put out a CD. I’m P.O.’d that someone let Paris Hilton out.

I’m P.O.’d that TV producers will make badly produced copy cat shows, like America’s Got Talent, and expect us to watch it. I’m P.O.’d that people do watch it. I’m also P.O.’d that they let Regis Philbon out.

I’m P.O.’d that Lance of N’Sync came out and no one congratulates me when I say, “See!? I told you!”

I’m P.O.’d that my blog, now named Gone in Guam, had it’s three year anniversary this month and no one noticed. I’m P.O.’d that I didn’t notice either.

I’m P.O.’d that more people won’t hear this P.O.’d cast. And I’m P.O.’d that I just used good material for a dozen P.O.’d casts in one shot.

Welcome to the first of what I hope to be many P.O.’d casts in the future.

I’m Jared Bodine...and I’m P.O.’d.


Download the P.O.'d Cast Here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so freaking funny!!! Keep your P.O.'d casts coming! I loved it!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope this doesn't make you P.O'd but, you have way too much time on your hands.

Rusch said...

A great initial effort. I look forward to more.

Rossie said...

Very well done :) Keep 'em coming!

Anonymous said...

Jared I'm P.O'd that you havn't written or called your own sister since you moved. Well, I have to be P.O'd about something too.

Anonymous said...

I'm P.O'd that you don't blog more often! I mean.... I understand you have an IMPORTANT, HIGH PAYING, job now but come on! There can't be much to do in Guam other than work, eat, sleep and BLOG! You can't just leave your DEVOTED fans hanging like that!