Monday, November 17, 2008

World Wide Flash Mob Event IV: Attack of the Pirates...

You might have seen on my flickr page that I had a pirate costume for Halloween. That's not entirely true. I was dressed up as a pirate just shortly after Halloween for a Geocaching activity. It's called a "Flash Mob."

A flash mob is where you suddenly have a swarm of people arrive at a place suddenly for a short time, then just as quickly as they come, they leave. It's an odd but fun thing to do. This was a flash mob tied in with a geocaching activity. I am the self-declared official videographer for the world famous Guam Geocachers. So I put together this video. I really wanted to use music from "Pirates of the Caribbean" but decided it was best to keep it royalty free. Still, I think it works. Enjoy!

No comments: