Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Urim and ThumbTube...

So, even The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints has now joined the ranks of YouTubers. Check out their new YouTube page. I think this is a good technological step forward for the Church to help get out uplifting and spiritual content on an increasingly sinful platform. At the same time, it also makes it seem like the Church is giving a big "thumbs up" to YouTube and perhaps it content, which can be quite unwholesome at times. I use YouTube for my videos, so obviously, it is not as if I have major problems with YouTube myself.

Debate aside, check out the Church's official YouTube page.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Been there, done that. I've beat you to it. I even posted it to my blog. It's a cool thing I think. LOVE the LDS stuff on it. I was surprised to find it. I like!