Tuesday, October 28, 2003

My Cardnial Rules...

"Give a little whistle...(whistle)...Give a little whistle...(whistle)...And always let your conscience be your guide." - Jimminy Cricket Pinochio


I feel more complete. All this time I have always had only 2 cardinal rules of dating. They were 1) Never let her see you without a shirt on and 2) Never let her see you try to dance. And certianly, never combine the two!
All of the great rules and codes of conduct have 3 or more. I have now amended the rules to a total of three valid guidlines.

1. Never let her see you without your shirt on.

2. Never let her see you try to dance.

3. Never let her hear you try to sing

I love to express myself musically, but sad expirence has shown me that I must do that vicaroulsly through others. Hence, radio career. I live off of others musical abilities. Odd sort of parasidic symbionic relationship, ain't it? (I know, i ruined a smart sounding sentence with "ain't".)
I was informed thanks to Sadie (Precious) and Erika that my singing is not quite up to par on Sunday night. I was already familiar with this fact. But something at that moment hit me that told me this is of a calliber offensive enough to make THE LIST.
So, no matter how bad I wish to break into a show stopping rendition of "Elephant Love Medly" from Moulin Rouge I must resist. I guess I could always hum or whistle along with the radio. I think I can do that mostly on key...

"The greatest thing you will ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return." - Ewan McGreggor as Johnathan in Moulin Rouge

No comments: