Monday, October 20, 2003

Step One: Open mouth. Step Two: Instert Foot...

Oh, so that's why they call it the World Wide Web! I guess it's possible for people like Erika for example to read these. Not that I am suprized that she did. I wasnt all that happy to find out that she read it and was upset about it. Not that I blame her. That was stupid of me. It really made me sound like a jerk...more than I had intended.

No details, but we did go to the dance even after she read it. We patched things up and are still friends. One of her friends is still a bit tessty around me, but I guess I earned it.
I suppose time has come for me to stop mentioning people specifically. I will start right now.

So my room mate, Josiah T. Walker, has the worst smelling feet...
(I couldn't help it!)

No comments: