Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sunday School At Home...

Being home is always an experience filled with comical events. Many, if not all of these, are due to my mother. Now, don't get me wrong, I do love her. And having now said that I have the right to poke as much fun as her as I possibly can.

Today, we had another "Mom Moment" around the dinner table. We were talking about Lamanites and how they are unique and still (to some extent) on the Earth today. We then contrasted them with what surviving Nephite ancestors that we know of. In the course of our intelligent conversation my mom offers this gem:
"Actually, Nephi was a Lamanite..."


Well, if Nephi was a Lamanite, then who were the Nephites?

She had no answer for a second. Then she stammered covering her tracks. In the route of doing so she attempted to clarify her statement further:
"Well, you know what I meant. They are related - Lehi was a Lamanite..."


Well, you have to admire her drive.

2 comments:

Rusch said...

Getting burnt and blazed daily.

Trouble-maker said...

poor JD! Dont worry, you are gonna have so much fun with Jared in Utah though, should have double blind date with him in Utah, huh!!! ;)