Saturday, October 01, 2005

Scheduled Maintenance...

"Great faith has a short shelf life."
- Henry B. Eyring from the 175th Semiannual General Conference of the LDS Church (Oct 1, 2005


It's always interesting to note how the ebb and flow of faith works. I have been in quite a rut lately. I have seen the great faith of my mission days come and go frequently as the tide.

I suppose it's time for a refresher. Jared Bodine will be under construction for the next few weeks for scheduled maintenance.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) yeah me too buddy

p.s.

Nice random pic.

Anonymous said...

We all need a refresher once in awhile. I really need to do the same. I have been quite stressed with my new role as a mother of two! I'm not a very good stay at home mom! I never new it would be so hard. I haven't been a very good wife latley either. I really need to get out of my rut too! A refresher sounds good to me!!! Let me know how yours goes! ,Allison

Rusch said...

You mean that there will be no more blogs. What shall I do. First the Scroll fails to publish a ridiculous opnion piece and your blog will be down. Well I guess there is always Air America Radio

E.Marie said...

we all need it and general conference was like the appeizer.

Amanda/Mandie said...

Hey... that sounds like a familiar tune. I loved Elder Eyring's talk too. Also, Elder Holland said some amazing things.