Monday, October 24, 2005

Topic Of Debate...

I have been flattered. Granted, it takes very little to do that. I love a good ego boost. Even meager ones make me happy.

This last one started weeks ago. It turns out content on my site has been the focus of a debate. I got an e-mail from a guy saying:
recently i came across your web site. its a pretty nice web page ^.^

although the way i DID come across it isnt such a nice storie...

someone on a forum i am on submitted one of your photos from your halloween
04 pic's
and was pretending it was them... so i was wondeirng if you would be able to
surply me with some info about the pic to help out on a small little flame
war on that forum :)

the photo is Goth Kelsey.JPG

the thing that gave away wasnt them is the fact that lcaimed the photo was
taken about a week ago and the person who posted it on there is from the
UK... looking at your profile it says your from the US?

thank you for your time

- Skrabrug


The picture in question is found here and looks like this:

Goth Kelsey

Goth Kelsey



I replied and just today found the forum on which the whole thing happened.

be happy i took that picture yesterday


eheheheheheheheheheh. Your face is so funny. Thanks.


*falls out of his chair with laughter*
attention attention that photo is a perfect example of a babyhieb...


Now this is just a guess but i'm thinking the lights were out when you attempted the
makeup???


She's pretty and has potential but the make-up... No, i'll stop. I'm a man and *I* do my makeup better.


actuly not being mean (for once) i honestly dont think she is attractive in any way shape or form... the make up just makes me laugh.


That's not being mean?


He could've said "Shes so ugly, she looks like she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every f**king branch on the way down. Then she got tied to the ugly donkey who ran through the ugly forest, smacking her face on every ugly tree she passes."
See? I don't think she's ugly, but she ain't all that. I mean, she's hardly
purplenewrocks is she?


a message to sexypartygirl
o.k. this is waaaaaaaay to funny...
im haveing problems not laughing...
does the name "Jared Bodine" ring a bell at all???
how about this "Index of /jb464/boo-yeah"
o.k. now here is where it gets intresting "30-Oct-2004" the day that photo was taken you submitted... oh what do you know it wasnt taken "yesterday" of any day in this year...how about the time "10:44" which was the time that pic was uploaded onto the net for the first time???
even more funny... that pic was taken at "Laie : Hawaii : United States"
Next time you submit a bullsh*t pic of someone and then start pretending its you... make sure its not on the same forum as me...


Jared Bodine was the guy who took that photo....
in anotehr thread didnt sexypartygirl say she was form the UK... or her "freind" said
they were "both" from the UK?
Jared Bodine had the following to say:
"Thanks for the extra ping to my site!
The girl in the pic lives here in Hawaii where I do. I doubt she has ever been to Europe. The pic was taken by me at a Halloween party on Oct. 31, 2004 here in Hawaii.
That enough fodder for your fire? Good luck!"
is this where i get given a cookie now?


Sorry Kelsey, I guess the masses didn't like your goth outfit. Let's see if you can make a costume this halloween that makes even more waves!

Anyway, that was my excitement for the day. Are you not proud of me? Well, even if you aren't, please stroke my ego anyway. You know that I will just eat it up!

3 comments:

Idiot_Child said...

that was fricking awesome. very proud of you Jbo.

Shaleen said...

She used to live in Scotland, I believe. Which is technically part of Europe...

Anywho...that's frickin' awesome man!! I had to laugh, why would someone do that? Do they really not have enough self-confidence that they have to pretend to be someone else? Oh my my my. I absolutely love reading your blurbs man.

E.Marie said...

AHAHA people are idiots. But good on ya. I already know kels halloween costume for this year but lets just keep it as a suprise shall we. Im glad i get to come this year and am not going to be hopping on a plane.
Ohh and if it wasnt another day when my mind was so preoccupied i wouldve slapped you (in all fun of course).
Laters