Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Your Friendly Neighborhood A+ Remote Support Technician...

I read an interesting news article that narcissism is on the rise. Blogs, YouTube, twitters and the like are blamed for it. Funny enough, one of the first things I wanted to do when I passed my latest certification exam was blog it.

So, everybody admire me!

Anna pointed out that I did not yet get a certification that I was halfway through. It is a two part test and I needed to take the second part. Now that I have one year left before I switch modes to Facilities Management and leave IT behind, it's now or never.

I signed up with one week to study. I casually looked at some study material, did some last minute cramming last night and as of 10:30am this morning became the latest person to join the ranks of certified CompTIA A+ Remote Support Technicians. And just to emphasize how great I am, guess how well I did... Go ahead, guess.

I got 874 out of 900. My math may be wrong, but I believe that's just a touch over 97%. Yeah, it's easy to be narcissistic when you are me...

No comments: