Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Arizona Pit Stop...

Every time I visit home in Arizona it's really more like a pit stop than anything. While home got my parents set up with WiFi through the house. Wired my parents computers into the network. Reformated and rebuilt my sister's computer. Helped my mom purchase a netbook and set that up. Updated my parents two desktop computers.

Our original plan was to drive to St George to visit my grandma and Vegas to see a show and visit a friend there. But with all that I had to do and the short time I'd be in the mainland it was decided that we couldn't spare the time.

By forgoing the side trip, we had more time for fun as well. We had a Mexican food feast at my sister Lacey's house. I got to hang out with some of my friends that still live in AZ. And, I took out my sister, Ladawn, geocaching.





And I got to go take Anna to Organ Stop Pizza. It was also the first time Ladawn's kids were able to go there.



It seems that no matter how long I visit home for, the time I spend at home is never sufficient. There's so much to do and see that can't be crammed in a few days. But it was a good trip nonetheless.

Before we knew it, Anna and I were back in Hawaii for the next leg of our super summer trip.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Come back soon. Geocaching just isn't the same with out Uncle Jared.