Thursday, November 06, 2003

Melts In your Hands...

M&M Candies...Melts in your mouth, not in your hands... - Old M&M comercial slogan.


I think this may be the first time that I would rather give M&M's out rather than eat them. Ya, last night it happened. Hands were held, and candy coated chocolate was passed out. And to think, she is the one that initiated it. I think i like this sitting back and letting her do the work idea. I guess i just try too hard.
I might just adopt this policy with all aspects of my life. I can expect the Caf to deliver the crud they call a meal to me. I won't go to the office when i work, i will have the students come to my room. When it's time to take a test, the testing center will drop off the test and come back in 30 min to pick it up.
After a few years of living like that, I will become so huge that I will not be able to get through the bedroom door. When i get sick of being stuck in my room (I assume that I will have no roommate who would tollerate living with me anymore) I will have Jerry Springer do an episode about me. Then he will pay for the wall to be knocked down and for my lyposucktion. After a few months, the Subway diet, paid for my them of course. I can become "Jared Squared" or "Jared II - more shocking than before". I will make the old Jared of subway a laughable thing (as if he wasn't alrealy). Not long after that, the movie deals come...ah...we all have our dreams.
Yet, i somehow think this may infringe on my chances of holding hands with Sadie again...ever. Let alone the neccesity of the Ice Cream. I'm not so sure that's gonna happen. That's a real expensive one. But, It would be worth it. Who knows?
For now, I'm just gonna sit on my lazy bum and ride the tide. See where it goes. If you need me, you know where I'll be, sitting on my can watching Futurama or The Simpsons on my computer, eating leftover M&M's and waiting.

No comments: