Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The Happiest Vacation On Earth...

For two days Anna, The Scotfords, and I had a fun time hopping back and forth between the two parks, Disneyland and California Adventure. I have a ton of pictures so I will let them speak for most of our trip.

Downtown Disney

To get us warmed up, we went to Downtown Disney outside of the park the day before. Rob and Wendy got the kids a Build-A-Bear, getting warmed up for the spending that was about to come.


Disneyland front and all of us

The first of many, many pictures take at Disneyland


Disneyland Enterence Sign

The sign that greets you into Disneyland: The Happiest Place On Earth.


Hat - Zurg

I'm too sexy for my hat...


Sharing a Churro

No, we did not reenact Lady and the Trap. I forgot that she dosen't like Cinnamon. Oh well, more Churro for me.


ToontownToon Car

Finally, a car that Anna can drive!


Goofy's kithcen and anna
Grizly Peak

Disneyland's self proclaimed Famous Grizly Peak


The Park and Anna

A shot of California Adventure


Tower of Terror and Me

Crazy Fun ride, the "Hollywood Tower Of Terror". I highly recomend it.


Tower Of Terror

Somehow Anna got the impression that the tighter she pulled my shirt the safer she would be on the ride. The good news is that I did not need a seatbelt because she was holding me down so tight.


Toy Soldiers

A great real life representation of the Toy Soldiers from Toy Story. I want this for my next Halloween costume!


Ears and AnnaEars and Me

This is the ride that recently had an accident injuring 30+ and sending 14 to the hospital. Anna vows to never go on it again.


Braden on sholders me sleeping

He is about 5 times heavier than he looks. By the end of the two days, we were all wasted...except him.



We drove back the night of our second day at Disneyland. Rob and I were both on the verge of driving with our dreams. I kept on feeling like I was on Peter Pan's ride, looking down at small cars and streets from above. We stopped at a gas station about 12:30 am and I tried my first energy drink. I tried "Adrinaline". I don't think it did a thing for me. Maybe I didn't drink enough. All I know is that when I finally made it home after 2:30am, I had no problem getting to sleep!

After a few days of work (the day I got back and the next day for 14 hours) Anna went home and I returned to normal. Now all I want to do is go on more vacations...and strangely, I feel like scrapbooking the whole trip...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had tons of fun!!! I can't wait till my kids are older and we can go! So now are you and Anna back together or what? You looked cuted together and very snug! I need an Anna update!!! Give me the juice!

E.Marie said...

fun fun at disneyland thats a great place. you need to try assualt by monster if you want a real energy drink that kicks your teeth out and works if you have to drive all night to salt lake and back.
laters

Rare Insights said...

I think I need a sign that reads the same as the Disneyland Entrance sign.

I visit yesterday, I vacation in tomorrow and I live in Fantasy.

Shaleen said...

Yay!!! Pics!!! And I'm a bit curious about Anna too! ^_^ Looks like you had a great time, I'm jealous. Wish I could go on a vacation...although I might actually be able to sooner than I thought! Hawaii, watch out! ^_^