Friday, August 26, 2005

Celebrating 2 Years of Excelence...

Ladies and Gentleman, Boys and Girls, Locals and Ha'oles: I proudly announce that on this day we have now been live on the internet for two years. Happy Birthday! Here are some fun facts:

Total posts to date: 219

Total posts that were drafts but never published: 7

Original Title: "Jared's Pimp Blogger"

Original Look: Puke Green with Orange headlines. There was no way to post a comment.

First Words: "Blog one. Stardate, 1.456.3482 and 3 halfs."

Total hits from March 30, 2004 to August 26, 2005: 11,077

Post with highest amount of comments: "American Woman" with 40 comments.

Friends that started blogging following me: Faye Chong, JD Orme, Anna Nguyen, Chris Rusch, and much more.

Ran out of Ideas: One week ago.


On this special occasion I also announce that my blog, now known as "Jared's 'Menace In Mesa'" is again changing back to the apt and famous title of "Jared's 'Lost In Laie'". I will be returning back to Laie for my final year as a student at BYU-Hawaii. Right now am I working my last shift at 550AM KFYI.

Who knows what other famous blog posts I have comming up? Who knows how many more people I will offend or entertain? Who knows how much longer until I get tired of blogging and just let the site fall appart? Who knows when my blog will make me famous, get me a job writing scripts for comedy shows, then that get's me a gig performing on Saturday Night Live, thus starting my movie career, introducing me to starlets whom I will have torrid love affairs with eventually wearing me out and makeing me a has-been in the top right corner of Hollywood Squares until I am found dead of overdosing on Flamming Hot Cheetos in my cheap motel room that I will no doubt call home? Time will only tell...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a momentous day!!! Congrats!!!

Rossie said...

Jared, you're attracting spam!

How's it feel to know you're only a student for one more year? One last year of harrassing the new kids, strutting around campus... blogging while you're supposed to be studying...

Anonymous said...

Eh... another spam?
Happy to see Jared's lost in Laie again.

E.Marie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
hehe that is all.
see ya soon.

Anonymous said...

And to think that I've followed it from its very bitter beginnings. Oh, the sentiment.

Rare Insights said...

Congrats. May your trip home have been not so long or hard on your okole.

Anonymous said...

Most Memorible Quote Ever "thus starting my movie career, introducing me to starlets whom I will have torrid love affairs with eventually wearing me out and makeing me a has-been in the top right corner of Hollywood Squares until I am found dead of overdosing on Flamming Hot Cheetos in my cheap motel room"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Great one!

Amanda/Mandie said...

Well, I've always been an avid supporter of has-been comedy stars. ;)