Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween 2008...

Another year, another slew of costumes. I usually have two or more costumes for Halloween. This year, I had three.

The first was for the Branch Trunk-or-Treat.







The second came out of a youth activity called "Where's Waldo," based on the popular children's picture books. The adults dress up in disguises and walk about the mall while the youth see who they can spot. "Nate" was easily the best one there.




Two groups never found "Nate" but they did see him. That's a good sign of a job well done.

The third was actually on Halloween for work and a friends party afterward. It was a recycled convict outfit. I didn't do much to it, mostly out of the box and since I'd used it before, I didn't bother much with getting pictures...sorry.

Anywhere, there you have it. In another week I'll be dressing up as a pirate, but for a Geocaching themed event. After watching the Halloween clip of The Office I thought my "Joker" outfit was less original. But in the wake of the Pirates of the Caribbean videos, I still think it was far better than the over-done pirate costume...and here I am doing it next week. Oh well.

Next year, I should raise the bar even more...

No comments: