Friday, October 01, 2004

The Debate Is Over...

Yesterday was the big Presidental Debate between our choices for the President of the United States. I did catch some of it. From what I saw, Bush did an OK job defending himself. What I hate to admit is that Kerry did a real good job too. I disagreed with him, but he was well posed and seemed to know his facts. There were times when he would respond to a Bush statement or accusation with some off topic attack. Unfortunatly, Bush seemed to be peeved with Kerry. I don't blame him, but it doesn't look well. I hate to admit it, but I have little faith in our common voters and they respond more to that than the facts of the issues and who is right, not more polished.

To furhter aide Bush (without supplying any monitary support) I will append some thoughts to the debate that might just be your deciding factors.












My understanding is that some of these pics might be slightly imbelleshed. I'm not so sure about that. Still, I provide some convincing arguments, don't I?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

right: fascist
wrong: NOT fascist
think about it.