Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Now with REAL chicken...meat...


The chicken crossed the road to get away from the McDonald's Employee...he didn't make it.


Head on down to McDonald’s today!

You might remember that they changed the slogan to read, "Now with white chicken meat" instead of "Real" chicken meat. At least the contents didn't change. You can't get more authentic than that. I think those darn Chick-Fil-A Cows have gotten to us all! We are defiantly eating more chicken. If not by volume by percent of chicken used.

My dad argues that McDonald’s is junk anyway. He likes Burger King. While my sister was working at Burger King she had a nice old lady come to the counter and show my sister where she found a half cockroach (or lugey, I can't remember which) in her burger. The other half was likely in her stomach. There is no way that was an accident. The cook must have done that for fun. What was the response of the manager that was notified? He refunded the money and offered more free food.

Why would they offer more free food from the same source? If I just barely survived a plane wreck, would I ask for another flight right away? I don't think the Brazilian Soccer team really pushed for that. Or how about giving a gun shot victim unlimited bullets at Wal-Mart?

I think this weekend I'll go sky diving with a defective shoot. Then I will get unlimited free jumps. Then again, that might not be all that thrilling. I would probably get more of an adrenalin rush eating lunch at McDonald’s...

Special thanks to Carerra for the pic.

No comments: