Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Random Call Of The Day...

I was sitting in "study group" when I got a call from JD. I know that Mamma Jollie has a random quote of the day, and I don't like to plagerize too much, but I have to have a random quote of the day for today. To save some dignity, I will change it to a random CALL of the day.

JD: "Hey, do you have to go to the bathroom?"
JARED: "Uh, no thanks, I just got done going. Thanks for checking though."
JD: "Oh, dang."
JARED: "Why? Did you want it or something?"
JD: "Well, not pee, the other one."
[I should have been more shocked]
JARED: "Oh. Ok. Well, sorry. [To my right:] How about you Chris?"
CHRIS: "Sorry. That's what I just got done doing."
JARED: "[To JD] Any thing else?"
JD: "No, that was all I needed."
JARED: "Ok, good luck getting what you need."


The mind wonders...

No comments: