Friday, October 08, 2004

Jeff And Susannah


Jeff And Susannah



Great pic, great couple.

I am trying out a new hosting service for my pics. This one lets you make actual posts from it and lets me customize my settings better. I have yet to figure out how to post multiple pics from it at a time, but I'm working on it.

In honor of my photo hosting glory, I would like to take this time to make an offer to you, my loyal reader. I will take requests. Let me know what three (3) pictures you would like to see the most. It could be anything from the inside of my toilet to the outside of my room. Whatever. The 3 most requested (or what I think is the best ideas) will be chosen and posted. Why do I do this you ask? I don't know. I think it makes for fun stuff, I guess.

Get creative!

No comments: