Sunday, February 06, 2005

The Incredeble, Edible Jared...

Many people thought my last post was a bit of a "woe is me" party. The truth is that I thought that it would be amusing. I don't think that the kind of things I have are that different than others. Most people have a number of things wrong with them, they just don't see it that way. However, to put to rest the theory that Jared is just going for sympathy, I will post a blog that is something close to the exact opposite. This post will be nothing more than just what is so great about me. I will appologize in advance to anyone who thinks this makes me sound egotistical or full of myself. You may agree with me on some of these and I am sure many will say, "Uh, well, if you say so Jared..." Ready or not, here come the many great attributes of the one and only Jared Bodine (unless you do a google search and find the other 4 or 5 Jared Bodines that I have).

  • Humor

    - This goes to the top of the list. I am with out a doubt the funniest guy on earth. If you don't believe me, just ask me again.

  • Humility

    - 'Nuff said.

  • Eyes

    - I have been told that I some beautiful blue eyes. I have to agree with it. Ever since I had lazik surgery, I have at least 20/20 or better.


  • Discernment

    - Many people might think that I just don't understand them. I honestly do percieve what people are feeling frequently. I try not to be transparent in my responce, but you'd be suprised.

  • Social Compentance

    - Let's face it, I know how to act in a social situation. I may prefer some situations than others, but I can handel it.

  • Technical Skills

    - Ask any one of my friends. I am the guy many go to when it comes to computer or tv/stereo questions. I seem to have a natural knack for it. I don't know how or why.

  • Quick Learner

    - When I started in radio, I had absolutly NO idea what I was doing. Every time I took a promotion, I had no idea what I was doing. Every time I took a new job, I had no idea what I was doing. Why did I survive so well? I noticed that if I was shown one thing one time, I had it. I could do it from there on.

  • Good Writer

    - If you are reading this...well...you know I've done better. But I still am quite good.

  • Hands/Feet

    - Not the most admriable feature, but hey, I've seen some nasty hands and feet in my day. I have ones that might be good enough for maganzies and whatnot.

  • Public Speaking

    - Have you ever heard me speak in church or give talks? I do it well. And I enjoy it as well. Every time I speak in a public setting I can tell the girls get that much more interested.

  • Imitated Confidence

    - Admittedly, I often lack self confidence. I feel like I am fake and hope no one will discover me. At the same time, people can't often perceive that and as I develop, I gain confidence to replace that which I only pretended to have before.

  • Teacher

    - For over a year now I have been a tutor for computer classes. I do believe that I am pretty good at it. I have been given a pretty loose leash and have done very well with the computer hardware class and really feel like I am making a difference.

  • Likeable

    - I know that many people don't care for me much. But one thing that I have noticed in my life is that most everybody does like me. Even those that may not be my best fans are still not enemies. I don't have any.


There you have a semi-reasonalbe list of attributes. I don't think a baker's dozen is too much for any one person. Anyone is welcome to list others about me that they have noticed. Stroke me! If you want to counter any that I claimed to have, feel free to have at it. Perhaps you could make a list for yourself as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Im sold!!!
Your dead sexy!!!