Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I.O.U. 1 blog...

I have said it before and I will say it again. "Going to school here would be great if it weren't for all of those pesky classes that get in the way!"

As a result I have not had much time to work on my blog. I was bored in class today and read Miss Mellie's blog. I was very entertained. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to have computer classes where you have your own internet ready computer at your fingertips. I don't know what the teacher said (should I?), but I did get a lot from Mellie. At the end of a recent post she mentioned how her regulars don't post frequently enough for her. Being recently added to her list of "Noteworthy Blogs" I feel obligated to make a good post now and again.

This isn't fair to those of you who have been loyal fans for years. Well, I've got you already. You're hooked. I can treat you as bad as I want. Mellie is a new customer, so untill a new one comes in behind her, she is my new favorite customer.

I am still sitting in class, hoping that my teacher does not ask me a question and trying to type lightly so as not to be too distracting or...what's the opposite of nonchalant?...chalant.

Until the time that I can make a real post, Chaio!

No comments: