Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Face Lift

"Bend me shape me, any way you want me.
As long as you love me, it's alright!"
- Bend Me, Shape Me by American Breed


As is painfully obvious to you by the time you read this, I have changed things up a bit here at "Lost In Laie". Along with that I have changed the Resume page of my old website. It looks nice now.

Downside number one: Due to new column sizing, it makes all of my blogs look painfully long to read. Rest assured, they are all of moderate length like before. Just to prove my point, go back to old blogs you've read once or twice before, it will look longer. I might just have to start saying my humorous quips with more brevity.

Fei recommended that I check out some of the new templates and so I did. Little did I know that it was part of her ploy to discover my secret blog. Yes, I do have one that no one knows the URL to...except now. Fei found it. I don't mind that much that someone knows the address, only that a some if not most of it is my ranting about her to relive some pent up frustration. To be fair, she knows this already and will take it with a grain of salt. I could easily change the address or something, but I don't care (and I spent many MANY hours working on this one already today). Fei will just have to accept what I put down, whether I'm exaggerating to relive some stress or if I am for real. When you publish your life in the web, it's always only a matter of time before someone reads all about it. You'd think I'd learn...

Just to alieve the suspicion:
  • Yes, I do talk about YOU all the time in my private blog.
  • Yes, It is always bad things.
  • No, I will not give you the URL.
If you have any more questions, feel free to post them on the comment spot (also redesigned).

No comments: