Wednesday, May 19, 2004

It shouldn't be that funny...

...but it is.

There is a girl named Mariah that goes to school here. She was making a video to send home. One day she called me up to help her film some stuff and waste some tape. Why do I always get called to waste tape?

I guess I did a good enough job becuase she thought it was some funny stuff. A couple of days ago, she was hanging out with Jessica in her room and said the quote of the week.
"Jared is really funny. It's no wonder why he gets all the girls."
- Mariah

Jessica's reaction was like that of both mine and yours when you heard that. I explained in a previous blog why being funny is of no help. Maybe that is the reason that I can't get a girlfriend. Or maybe I just appear to be so loved by all the girls that they assume I'm taken.

The way it should be


Well, it may not be true, but my mom always said that white lies are ok if you say them to avoid hurting someones feelings.

No comments: