Saturday, May 22, 2004

Safe and Sound...

MTV has done it. They have decided to take on more of the market by adding a line of condoms to the general public. I don't know much about them yet, but this much I do know, they will ironically be sold first at Virgin Megastores.


MTV's New Line of Condoms



You have to wonder what they will do with this idea. Will they have music themes? Will they come in an "Eve 6 Pack" or a "Matchbox Twenty Pack"? I dare say the "Limp Bizkit" style won't sell well. The better sellers will be "Mr. Big", "Nirvana", "Erasure" or my favorite group "They Might Be Giants". No one would ever guess what the "Fatboy Slim" design would be like. The 80's pop band "Wang Chung" would be a nice model. I don't think many people would trust "The Offspring" or "Genesis" to be very effective. They also have a cheap version featuring "50 Cent".

Believe me, I had a lot of other ideas that I will not put in here before you think I am some sort of super pervert.

If they were not only sold in Europe for now, I might buy a pack just for the vintage effect. I will probably have to invest in the "Nine Inch Nails" assortment.

No comments: