Saturday, July 16, 2005

Milestone...

As I was celebrating the 50th anniversary of Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and their home, I had a milestone of my own.

Over this past week my blog, Menace Of Mesa (formerly and futurely known as Lost In Laie), has had over 10,000 hits since I have been counting it. I did not add the site counter until the blog was about 9 months old.

Thanks to all of you for making this possible. I know that many of you say, "Oh, well all of those hits are from me anyway." I know that if all of you say that, I must be doing pretty well. I guess I could make more and better blogs, but this mediocrity is still exciting enough for me.

When this blog hits it's 50th anniversary, you can say you knew me back when there was only 10,000 hits. Lucky you.

Comming soon: Hollywood and Disneyland pics and stories.

5 comments:

Singapore Girl said...

Hey, who was the 10,000th hit? Any prize for that?

Su Chong said...

Hi mom!?!

..tehehe..

Shaleen said...

Can't wait to see and hear what interesting things have happened to you!

E.Marie said...

congrats. :D

Anonymous said...

Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha. I will get you.