Thursday, September 18, 2003

Great Sence Of Humor...

I'm too sexxy for my humor, too sexxy for my humor. It's bound to wreck my future... - Adaptation of "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred.


Ah Hah! I've done it. I have figured it out! I now know what my problem is. I know why girls don't want to date me. Well, to be fair, some do. But the real hot ones, the ones that I am interested in and don't know all that well but want to get to know, they are the hold-outs.
You see, when a girl is ugly and a guy wants to set them up with a friend of his they always use the line, "Oh, but she has the best personality." That's not just a cliche. Infact, I still can remember one such blind date my bro-in-law set me up with last year that was a real sweet spirit...
So, does anyone ever wonder what is said in reverse? When a girl is tying to set her freind up with a guy who she obviously has no real intrest in, how does she try to sweeten the deal? I have learned only because I am that guy. They say, "Oh, but he has a great sence of humor."
Great, so i have an amazing sence of humor. So when a girl turns me down for a date, I will have no trouble at all finding a way to make a joke of it. and if you read down some, you'll find one such occurance.
So in a nutshell, my fault is just the very thing that you think would salvage me, my "great sence of humor". Cursed my witty ways! If only I had the personality of a dead moth or a wet rag, then I would have the mysterious guy thing going for me. And, as i have mentioned in prior enteries, I am without a doubt, the funniest guy in the world, so naturally, they must think i have some weird defect, perhaps under my clothes that they havent figured out yet. I suppose my riff about my 2 cardinal rules of dating, one of which is "never let her see you without a shirt on" only aludes to more abnomalities.
I think i must pledge to never say anything funny again. According to some, i have yet to start. If only I wasnt so darned funny that they wouldnt be destracted by that to notice my right sexxy bod...

No comments: