Saturday, September 13, 2003

I do like green eggs and ham. I do like them, Sam I Am. - Geen Eggs and Ham by Head Chef Suess...er...Dr. Seuss


So after my last rant about the caf, things have been getting more interesting. We had, and I cant make something this bad up, “Sweet and Sour Soy Chicken Burger” Monday. Only, they used BBQ flavored patties, so it was really Sweet and Sour BBQ Soy Chicken Burgers. That night we had Lamb Curry, or so it was called. It had the uncanny ability to glow on it’s own strength. It resembled the look of items in the back of Spencer’s in the mall where the black lights are, only, there were no black lights. I took a picture of it with my phone. My phone has no flash, but it was not needed for this subject. An interesting feature was the long bones found in it. I think I found the femur of an ompa lompa.
Oddly enough, the god of cafeterias smiled on me last nigh, Dominos Pizza was served. Then today for lunch, a friend of mine who’s wife works at Dominos, gave me pizza. I fell asleep during dinner and had another friend invite me to help finish her dinner; she ordered pizza. I am now sick of pizza, a good food. Yet, still no desire for caf food hand prepared by Dr. Seuss. (His actual remains were fed to us 6 months ago, but his protégé cooks for us to this day.)

No comments: