Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Astronaut...

"I can't stop this feeling
Deep inside of me
Girl you just don't realize
What you do to me

Your lips are sweet as candy
The taste is on my mind
You just keep my thirsty
For another cup of wine ...

I-I, I'm hooked on a feeling
I'm high on believing
That you're in love with me

I said I'm hooked on a feeling... "

- Hooked on a Feeling by Vonda Shepard


I just caught this article. Now that is interesting. The Readers Digest version of it is that NASA will be giving out serializing chemicals to astronauts to keep down them pesky sexual urges they have. I really didn't realize that they had that kind of problem.

"...One Russian cosmonaut about time spent cooped up in the Mir space station that 'when you have two people locked up in a very small environment for months at a time, all the conditions for murder are met.' Mix in sex, and you almost have the script of Othello in space." I imagine he means except for the eloquent prose and the token black guy.

How about this idea, HIRE PEOPLE WITH MORAL INTEGRITY. Heck, how hard can it be for these guys? I'm 24 now and still counting. They are worried about an astronaut for 3 years! I've been home from my mission for that length of time. Heck, I'm like a sex camel.

I could be the next Neil Armstrong. Maybe there is an idea for NASA there. I can see it now, "Average Joe Astronaut". Ashamedly, The Simpsons already thought of that in the episode Deep Space Homer.

Still, this may be the shot I need. And if I was an astronaut, I'd be able to get all kinds of chicks...but then I couldn't do anything about it...hmm...I may have to go back to the drawing board on this one.

No comments: